[Wfoutreach] King County Workforce Outreach Zoom Meeting next Thursday 4/30 @ 10am-11:30am

Workforce Specialized Outreach Staff wfoutreach at lists.ctc.edu
Fri Apr 24 11:54:43 PDT 2020

Aloha All,

Happy Friday.  I’m not sure if you all received this earlier this week, but Hamza and I will be holding a zoom outreach meeting next Thursday for anyone who wants to join us to discuss Workforce Outreach strategies during these trying times.  Hope to see you there!

Amber Hisatake is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: King County Workforce Outreach Meeting (Remote Strategies)
Time: Apr 30, 2020 10:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://lwtech.zoom.us/j/94522954043

Mahalo,
Amber Hisatake
Lake Washington Institute of Technology
Workforce Development- Assistant Director of Recruitment, Outreach & Employment
Workforce Development Department | West Bldg. #207
11605 132nd Avenue NE | Kirkland, WA 98034
Office: (425) 739-8100 x8204
Amber.hisatake at lwtech.edu<mailto:Amber.hisatake at lwtech.edu>
www.lwtech.edu/wfd<http://www.lwtech.edu/wfd>
HO‘OMAU: The value of perseverance. To persist, to continue, to perpetuate. Never give up. - Hawaiian Value