[Wctcca] Seattle College District counseling positions

Coates-white, Stephen Stephen.Coates-White at seattlecolleges.edu
Tue Jan 24 13:24:33 PST 2023

In the first time that I can remember, all three colleges in the Seattle College District are advertising FT tenure track counseling positions. This is not a single application, so candidates will need to apply for each position announcement. At the college where I work, South Seattle, we are hiring two positions. Closing dates and starting quarters are different for each position. More info on the District careers website: https://www.seattlecolleges.edu/careers-seattle-colleges. Please distribute in your professional circles.

Thank you,

**Please note that because e-mail is not a secure form of communication, confidentiality cannot be ensured. Please be cautious in what you write or send.**

In the case of an emergency, please call 988, 911, or dial 1-866-427-4747 for the 24 hour crisis line.

Stephen Coates-White, Counselor
South Seattle College
6000 16th Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98106-1499