[Wctcca] Vote for Eastern Rep

Caley Moyer caley.moyer at wwcc.edu
Fri Nov 18 12:04:06 PST 2022

Definitely in favor! Thank you!
Caley Moyer

Caley Moyer, LMHC (she/her/hers)

Faculty Counselor and Academic Advisor

Student Success Center | Walla Walla Community College

500 Tausick Way | Walla Walla, WA  99362

Phone: 509.527.4262  Remote Office Number: (509) 209-8996  Call or text

My term-time hours are Monday & Thursday 8am-5pm on WW campus. Tuesdays & Wednesdays remotely from 10.30am-8pm.

To make a mental health counseling appointment online:  https://bit.ly/WWCCCounselingServices

[Image]

WWCC Students: TalkCampus is a 24/7, anonymous, free app where you can talk with other students from around the world about the ups and downs of life. Your student email address will give you free access, just download TalkCampus from the app stores. More info here: https://www.students.talkcampus.io/walla-walla-community-college

**Electronic Privacy Notice. This e-mail, and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it.

[gg]