[Wctcca] WCTCCA Fall Quarterly meeting - November 18, 2022 @ 10:00

Houge, Jennifer jhouge at lcc.ctc.edu
Thu Nov 3 08:45:21 PDT 2022

Hi Everyone!

It's almost that time for our Fall Quarterly meeting.  Please try to join us and bring friends.  We really want to meet all of you new counselors and see all of our wonderful colleagues.  We don't have a set schedule but will spend our time talking to one another, greeting new members, and recruiting for committee positions.  We want to give you all a chance to talk about what is happening on your campuses and just be able to reconnect with each other.  We will be meeting via zoom on November 18, 2022 at 10:00 am.  I hope you all can make it and please get the word out to your colleagues either within your institution or in other institutions.  Here is the meeting invite:

Jennifer Houge is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Jennifer Houge's Zoom Meeting
Time: Nov 18, 2022 10:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://lowercolumbia.zoom.us/j/84972874086

Meeting ID: 849 7287 4086

Join by SIP
84972874086 at zoomcrc.com

Join by H.323
162.255.37.11 (US West)
162.255.36.11 (US East)
115.114.131.7 (India Mumbai)
115.114.115.7 (India Hyderabad)
213.19.144.110 (Amsterdam Netherlands)
213.244.140.110 (Germany)
103.122.166.55 (Australia Sydney)
103.122.167.55 (Australia Melbourne)
149.137.40.110 (Singapore)
64.211.144.160 (Brazil)
149.137.68.253 (Mexico)
69.174.57.160 (Canada Toronto)
65.39.152.160 (Canada Vancouver)
207.226.132.110 (Japan Tokyo)
149.137.24.110 (Japan Osaka)
Meeting ID: 849 7287 4086

?

See you soon!

Jennifer
Jennifer Houge, MS LMHC
Counselor
Lower Columbia College
360-442-2343
jhouge at lowercolumbia.edu<https://mail.lowercolumbia.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=FtK0Mj0mt-nyiOXecv6nDQS5jrgS0FDF0gach6B7MK2Yi4qBDR3YCA..&URL=mailto%3ajhouge%40lowercolumbia.edu>
ZOOM OFFICE:  https://lowercolumbia.zoom.us/j/4149111253

"My religion is simple.  My religion is kindness." - Dalai Lama