[Wactclc-primo] link for Tues/ Thurs calls

Abby Koehler AKoehler at whatcom.edu
Thu Oct 6 10:12:52 PDT 2022

Hi all,
Just wanted to let everyone know that Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10 folks are invited to drop in to the WCC Zoom if there's something y'all would like to discuss, share, or consult/ commiserate over!

This zoom is monitored by the Learning Commons staff at Whatcom, not me specifically, so there is no agenda or anything. I just wanted to keep holding a regular space for new folks to meet each other, a regular time for learning or question-asking... and if you/we don't need it, no worries.

https://zoom.us/j/3375866241

Looking forward to having Carleigh on board to give us some ongoing guidance and leadership as a group!
abby

abby koehler
she/her/hers
Faculty Systems Librarian