[Wactclc-primo] Unable to Access EBSCO Articles in Primo

Traci Taylor ttaylor at btc.edu
Thu May 19 14:08:31 PDT 2022

Hello,

Is anyone having issues with accessing articles from EBSCO in Primo? I have tried accessing a few articles with no success. I keep getting the error message below.

[cid:image004.jpg at 01D86B89.EA8FBDD0]

I am able to access the article, Late presentation of HIV infection: a consensus definition<https://sbctc-btcctc.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/permalink/01STATEWA_BTC/1d92elb/cdi_swepub_primary_oai_prod_swepub_kib_ki_se_121672833>, in EBSCO directly, but not through Primo.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Traci

[image002.jpg at 01D7901D]<https://www.btc.edu/>Traci Taylor, MLS
Lead Librarian
Bellingham Technical College<http://www.btc.edu/>
3028 Lindbergh Ave. | Bellingham, WA 98225
Phone: 360.752.8488 | Office: CC 327

 BTC provides student-centered, high-quality professional technical education for today's needs and tomorrow's opportunities.