[Wactclc-primo] my schedule for the next week...

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Thu Jun 23 10:42:30 PDT 2022

As a reminder, my last day is next Thursday, June 30th.

I am in the office today, and plan on taking tomorrow and Monday off.

I will be in the office all day next Tues  / Wed / Thurs, organizing all of my files and credentials for handoff.

And I will be hosting meetings as usual on Tues and Thursday at 10am, for discussion of any last issues or topics that folks would like to discuss.

http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>