[Wactclc-primo] Ebsco weirdness from Primo

Lesley Caldwell LCaldwell at pierce.ctc.edu
Mon Jan 24 14:51:41 PST 2022

Hi Amy,

I was able to replicate that weirdness with "How Apple is Organized" at Pierce too. It seems to be happening with all HBR articles. Here's another:
https://sbctc-piercecollege.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/permalink/01STATEWA_PIERCE/12mqddp/cdi_proquest_miscellaneous_2148947398

I wondered if it would happen with any article where we had it in both print and online, but I tested with a Popular Science article and it worked fine.
https://sbctc-piercecollege.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/permalink/01STATEWA_PIERCE/12mqddp/cdi_proquest_miscellaneous_1623258542

Maybe we should open a ticket?
-Lesley