[Wactclc-primo] Ebsco weirdness from Primo

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Mon Jan 24 14:03:40 PST 2022

In searching Primo, this article comes up, and implies that it is available in a database (it is indeed available in Ebsco Business Source Complete). https://sbctc-olympic.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/discovery/search?query=any,contains,how%20apple%20is%20organized&tab=Everything&search_scope=MyInst_and_CI&vid=01STATEWA_OLYMPIC:OLYMPIC&mode=Basic

But when you click on either the title or the "Available Online" link, or title, it only points you to our print holdings and not the database with no way to access online (screenshots 1 & 2):

[cid:image001.png at 01D8112A.E81A83A0]

[cid:image002.png at 01D8112A.E81A83A0]

However when I look up that journal in A-Z list, all options show properly. (screenshot #3).

[cid:image003.png at 01D8112B.28C0CEA0]

Is this part of the other Ebsco weirdness?  Or some other issues?

Amy Herman
Library Faculty | Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337
aherman at olympic.edu<mailto:aherman at olympic.edu>