[Wactclc-primo] can't submit a support ticket

Daniel Moore daniel.moore at edmonds.edu
Thu Feb 10 17:38:18 PST 2022

Hey Amy,

I logged in and was able to see a product list after selecting "Ex Libris":

[image: image.png]

The asset list is different for me if I'm not logged in, but it doesn't say
"No records found" for me. I'm trying to share a screenshot but annoyingly
the dropbox closes when I move off the page... but I promise I see a few
things, including Research Professional, RapidILL, and Rialto.

Try their chat widget - I never have, but maybe they can connect with you
quickly to see about your super user status?

Hope things get fixed,
Dan