[Wactclc-primo] [EXTERNAL] - Anyone else hearing reports of Primo slowness?

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Fri Oct 15 13:45:46 PDT 2021

I'm not sure if it's the same thing but I've experienced several times over the last few months having to refresh my browser while in Primo because it seems to freeze (not run my search).

Amy Herman
Library Faculty | Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337
aherman at olympic.edu<mailto:aherman at olympic.edu>

OC Libraries are OPEN online!  Visit the OC Libraries website<https://libguides.olympic.edu/index> to connect to services and resources.