[Wactclc-primo] [EXTERNAL*]- False Positive Citations

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Tue Mar 9 15:55:25 PST 2021

Traci / Elena,

The 'Source' listed in the Primo citation tells you which collection in Alma Primo expects to offer access to the citation.

In both of your environments, sources listed are eLibrary and Research Library.

So far, so good.

Both of those collections are link resolver based, so "We subscribe to only some titles in this collection" should be set to "yes".

Because the collections are activated in the CZ, the "CDI search activation status" doesn't really matter.

"Do not show as Full Text available in CDI even if active in Alma" should only be selected / set to 'yes' if you are trying to suppress duplicate ebook records. Otherwise, it should be left unchecked.

What happens when you follow the eLibrary and ProQuest Research Library links in the Primo citation? Do you go through your ezproxy, and end up on the vendor site, but with a 'not found' message?

http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>

Schedule a meeting with me<https://calendly.com/wactclcalmaprimo/>
My Zoom Instant Meeting Link<https://bigbend.zoom.us/j/8763410457>