[Wactclc-primo] Duplicate Ebook Records

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Mon Mar 1 16:48:32 PST 2021

Lesley,

For each of these duplicate examples, one citation is from the Alma collection, and the other citation is from the CDI.

Citations from Alma cannot be deduped with citations from the CDI.

To remove these duplicates, edit the collection in Alma, go to the CDI tab, and enable the following setting (check the tic box):

Do not show as Full Text available in CDI even if active in Alma

Doing so will suppress those duplicate citations from the CDI. Though be aware that the setting will also suppress any citations from the CDI that might exist for book chapters.

As per a webinar recording I watched this morning, later in 2021 ExLibris is planning to address this issue, possibly by adding the title records to the CDI, so that the title and chapter citations exist in the same place.

http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>

Schedule a meeting with me<https://calendly.com/wactclcalmaprimo/>
My Zoom Instant Meeting Link<https://bigbend.zoom.us/j/8763410457>