[Wactclc-primo] [Wactclc-alma] Request for Institutional Alma Staff FTE counts

Daniel Moore daniel.moore at email.edcc.edu
Thu Oct 1 10:43:50 PDT 2020

Hey Wade,

This question is a bit pedantic. By "staff," do you mean the employment
classification of "staff" or just "anyone working at your college's
library"? I ask because some of the other faculty librarians here sometimes
use Alma and I'd like to include their FTE numbers if applicable.

-Dan

--
Regards,

Dan Moore