[Wactclc-primo] [Wactclc-alma] Primo Articles scope has zero results

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Mon Nov 9 08:55:58 PST 2020

Good thought, Dan.

I spent a good hour on Friday going through all the configurations I thought might relate to Tammy’s issue, including recreating search scopes, etc.

I wasn’t able to resolve the issue, and Tammy had opened an SF ticket already that I asked to be escalated.

As of this morning, we’re still not seeing CDI search results for Yakima.

I’ll be interested to learn what the issue ultimately turns out to be, and will certainly share.

In any past broken search scope issues we’ve experienced, I’ve always been able resolve them by recreating the underlying scope. But that’s typically been related to scopes for physical materials.

My best guess for what’s going on with this one is some kind of broken connection between Yakima’s Primo VE instance and their related CDI activations as represented in the CDI index.

Stay tuned…

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
Library Consortium Services Manager