[Wactclc-primo] [External] Pin disappearing on results in Chrome?

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Wed May 20 16:46:12 PDT 2020

I have a fuzzy memory of having experienced that a really long time ago, maybe right after we went to Primo the first time? I want to say it was maybe bexause of outdated browsers?

Amy Herman, Library Faculty
Olympic College
Bremerton, WA
aherman at olympic.edu

OC Libraries are OPEN online only!  Visit the OC Libraries website to connect to services and resources.