[Wactclc-primo] Pin disappearing on results in Chrome?

Elena Bianco Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu
Wed May 20 16:25:28 PDT 2020

Hi everyone:

One of our librarians is experiencing the "Pin" function in Primo VE disappearing on her home computer when she accesses through Chrome. It started happening on Monday. She can see the "Pin" function when she uses Firefox.

Has anyone else experienced this? I'm not able to duplicate this phenomenon, so I'm not sure what to suggest to her.

Thanks!

Elena Bianco

Systems & Technical Services Librarian

Skagit Valley College Library

2405 E. College Way

Mount Vernon, WA 98273

Stay connected and follow SVC libraries on Facebook or Instagram.