[Wactclc-primo] Reminder - Thursday 10am - open, informal "water cooler" calls for all wishing to attend

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed May 13 14:24:25 PDT 2020

Hi all,

Just a reminder about the Thursday 10am open call we've been doing since the COVID19 closures started.

The first couple of occurrences of this meeting were well attended, but head counts have petered out since then.

So, I'm sending out a reminder of this call, invite attached.

All topics, both productive and non-productive, are welcome.

And, these are pet-friendly meetings, so feel free to bring fido or bootsie.

http://www.wactclc.org