[Wactclc-primo] Primo Login Problem

Kun, Lily lkun at spscc.edu
Thu May 7 12:50:43 PDT 2020

SPSCC recently had a problem logging into Primo. Ex Libris support told me that the issue was due to a metadata link file change on the Alma side, and it affected few customers whose IdP is harvesting/refreshing the Alma 2021 signing certificate.

Hopefully, we're the only one with this problem, but if you're not in the habit of logging into Primo, you may want to check and make sure your Primo login is working.

If it's not working, then send in a ticket and choose "System Component Down" as the priority. Got the problem fixed within an hour!

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D6246D.92D02CC0]

Lily Kun
She/Her Pronouns
Systems and Electronic Resources Librarian
lkun at spscc.edu<mailto:lkun at spscc.edu> | 360-596-5436 | https://library.spscc.edu<https://library.spscc.edu/>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D56E08.09265B00]<https://spscc.edu/>