[Wactclc-primo] Topics for Tuesday's call (June 16 2020)

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Mon Jun 15 18:05:01 PDT 2020

Course Reserves Workflows
sharing of processes and ideas

Users Update / Notify job
A couple of you has asked about sending one off notices to users, for things like Chromebook returns

Search.proquest.com
Just a quick look, post-launch. Based on my quick look today, the search is, in fact, open and does not require pre-authentication or WAYF.

Alma Sandboxes
                Quick review of our set-up

PubMed Setup De-brief
                Just an update that Highline has been approved for participation in PubMed LinkOut, based on the native Alma ILL request form

Alma June 2020 Release

Other topics as brought up in the meeting

http://www.wactclc.org