[Wactclc-primo] I'll be hosting the meeting this morning as usual

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Tue Jan 14 09:01:26 PST 2020

I realize some of the schools are closed today due to road conditions, but I will still be hosting the Tuesday call this morning as usual. For those of you who have made it to the office, or are twiddling their thumbs at home looking for something to do ☺

One thing I plan on doing is demo’ing CZ portfolio activation from a spreadsheet of ID info, continuing the discussion from last week on the Yakima case study.

And also a discussion of search profiles in PVE, and options for custom profiles, following on that thread on the Alma list last week.

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
Library Consortium Services Manager
wadeg at bigbend.edu