[Wactclc-primo] primo not displaying ScienceDirect article

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Mon Jan 13 15:32:57 PST 2020

When I search for a particular article it only comes up if I Expand My Results, and does NOT give the direct link for online access.  It shows, "No Online Access."

[cid:image005.jpg at 01D5CA26.BA44D9A0]

However when I click on the title, I see that it IS available in ScienceDirect, and indeed it is part of our subscription and I can access it just fine.

[cid:image006.jpg at 01D5CA26.BA44D9A0]

I confirmed that the journal is an active portfolio in an active collection in our Alma.

Why is it not showing initially?  Does it have something to do with PCI?   This was a problem because this article was on the exact top a student was searching but I didn't see it until later when I was messing around with Expand My Results with the intention of seeing if there was anything that could at least be ILL'ed.

Amy Herman
Library Faculty | Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337
aherman at olympic.edu<mailto:aherman at olympic.edu> | 360-475-7256