[Wactclc-primo] [External] EBSCO eBooks & Linking Issues

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Thu Feb 27 08:20:37 PST 2020

As of this morning, the Ebsco ebook linking issue has been resolved by ExLibris.

So, if you had put in the temporary parser override workaround that I shared earlier this week, you should remove that override now.

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
Library Consortium Services Manager
http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>