[Wactclc-primo] [Wactclc-alma] Alma / Primo Call - Feb 4, 2020 - recording and notes

Daniel Moore daniel.moore at email.edcc.edu
Wed Feb 12 13:48:57 PST 2020

It's both. The Enablement date is important for us as that's when we can
finally start playing around with the new service, its workflows, and test
for CDI discovery in Primo using the URL attribute "&searchCDI=true".

We can go live prior to August, but August as I understand it is the date
when we MUST be activated in CDI.

(Someone, please correct me if I'm wrong. That's my understanding from the
last webinar I attended.)

-Dan

--
Regards,