[Wactclc-primo] Feb 11 Alma / Primo Call

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Mon Feb 10 09:10:59 PST 2020

For tomorrow's call, we will start off with Dan Moore providing an overview / intro to using local collections in Alma / Primo to highlight local and special collections<https://sbctc-edcc.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/discovery/collectionDiscovery?vid=01STATEWA_EDCC:EDMONDS>.

Joining us for that portion of the call may be representatives from Dan's tenure committee, so best behavior tomorrow :)

Following Dan's presentation, which will be about 30 minutes, I'll lead a discussion on COUNTER / SUSHI<https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/Alma/Product_Documentation/010Alma_Online_Help_(English)/020Acquisitions/090Acquisitions_Infrastructure/010Managing_Vendors/Managing_COUNTER-Compliant_Usage_Data> for the second part of the meeting.

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
Library Consortium Services Manager
http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>