[Wactclc-primo] My "Collections" have disappeared from Primo

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Tue Sep 10 16:13:39 PDT 2019

Amy,

I was just investigating. I saw the same thing.

I was going through your collections in Alma. I made a couple of inconsequential changes in the collections, and then changed them back (just toggling 'default thumbnail' setting back and forth).

Don't know if that did the trick, or maybe you did something else in the meanwhile, but the collections are appearing now, looks great.

https://sbctc-olympic.alma.exlibrisgroup.com/discovery/collectionDiscovery?vid=01STATEWA_OLYMPIC:OLYMPIC

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
Library Consortium Services Manager