[Wactclc-primo] [External] [Wactclc-alma] O'Reilly platform authentication

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Wed May 29 09:58:39 PDT 2019

We subscribed when it was Safari Books Online and we just used EZproxy authentication. I think most people just read the book in the browser, like most people do with Ebsco ebooks.  We ended our subscription last year when the cost was going to quadruple so I can't speak to any changes they've made to the platform since they renamed it.

Amy Herman
Library Faculty | Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337
aherman at olympic.edu | 360-475-7256