[Wactclc-primo] [External] ISBN display for records

Elena Bianco Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu
Fri May 3 14:14:22 PDT 2019

HI Wade:

For the record in question,Tinderbox: the untold story of the Up Stairs Lounge fire and the rise of gay liberation, the record has two 020 fields with the correct, valid ISBNS. Why are those fields not appearing as the ID? It appears to be pulling from the 010 instead. I want to set Identifier to pull from the 020 fields.

Thanks,

Elena

<https://sbctc-skagit.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/discovery/fulldisplay?docid=alma991000604268602822&context=L&vid=01STATEWA_SKAGIT:SKAGIT&lang=en&search_scope=MyInst_and_CI&adaptor=Local%20Search%20Engine&tab=Everything&query=any,contains,tinderbox%20the%20untold%20story>

Elena Bianco

Systems & Technical Services Librarian

Skagit Valley College Library

2405 E. College Way