[Wactclc-primo] FW: In transit items and how they show up in Primo

Elena Bianco Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu
Thu May 16 16:59:28 PDT 2019

Where do I set how "In transit" items appear in the brief display? They are currently showing up as "Checked out." We would like to have them display in the brief display as "In transit." I've looked through all of the configuration menus and tried searching the help pages, and can't figure it out.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Elena

Elena Bianco, Systems & Technical Services Librarian
Skagit Valley College
2405 E. College Way
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
(360)416-7624