[Wactclc-primo] Alma / Primo June 25 call

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Mon Jun 24 12:40:10 PDT 2019

For tomorrow's call, here are some agenda items I'd like to discuss:

  1.  Availability of ELUNA 2019 Presentations

Where and how to obtain ELUNA 2019 Presentations (there are some good ones)

  1.  Acquisitions

Opportunity for those interested to continue the "starting with acquisitions" discussion that began last week on wactclc-alma

  1.  Primo VE, now what?

Now that everyone is on Primo VE, I'd like to summarize and highlight features that are potentially worth making use of

Primo VE
              Collections
              Recommended Resources
              Tagging
              Custom scopes
              Boosting
              RSS feeds

  1.  RapidILL purchased by Ex Libris

Just a bit of news that came out officially this morning.

http://www.wactclc.org