[Wactclc-primo] ALA Mid-winter in Seattle, anyone going?

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Fri Jan 4 11:08:36 PST 2019

Gerie,

I don't have any specific recommendations, but others might.

I've only been to one ALA event, mid-winter in Seattle about 20 years ago.

I'm just going to the exhibit days, mainly just to talk to Ex Libris, and see what's going on with other vendors.

There is an Ex Libris reception on Saturday at 5:30p. It is invite-only. If you're interested in attending the Ex Libris event and didn't receive an invite, let me know and I'll try to request one for you.

http://www.wactclc.org