[Wactclc-primo] Tomorrow's weekly call

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Mon Jan 28 15:30:29 PST 2019

For tomorrow's weekly call, I've got the following agenda items for discussion:

  1.  The new PCI activation interface

https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/Primo/Content_Corner/Product_Documentation/PC_Index_Configuration_Guide/020Primo_Central_Index_Registration/Primo_Central_Collection_Activation#Activating_a_Provider's_Collections

  1.  Progress on analytics reports for circ and inventory by call number ranges

  1.  Following the IPEDS meeting of last week, we can discuss any IPEDS analytics questions you might have following that call

http://www.wactclc.org