[Wactclc-primo] Reminder - Weekly call, Tuesday, 10am

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Mon Jan 14 15:03:43 PST 2019

Just a reminder, we have our regular weekly call tomorrow at 10a.

Attached is an outlook calendar event you can add to your calendars for this meeting.

One topic I'd like to talk about tomorrow is configuring openurl link resolvers on vendor sites (such as ProQuest and Ebsco).

I have credentials for Pierce College's ProQuest admin module, so we can take a live look at that one.

And if someone would like to share their Ebscoadmin credentials with me (off list), we can take a live look at Ebsco as well.

And since it's IPEDS season, I'm happy to field any IPEDS / Analytics related questions (such as the one that came up last week about in-house counts).
And we can take a live look at the IPEDS report in analytics.

If you have another topics you would like to discuss, please let me know!

http://www.wactclc.org