[Wactclc-primo] [External] RE: RE: No Facets in certain searches

Daniel Moore daniel.moore at email.edcc.edu
Wed Jan 2 16:58:36 PST 2019

Hey all,

We've been seeing a lack of "Available in the library" facets here at
Edmonds. Example:
https://sbctc-edcc.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/discovery/search?query=any,contains,german&tab=Everything&search_scope=MyInst_and_CI&vid=01STATEWA_EDCC:EDMONDS&lang=en&offset=0
(screenshot attached).

I remember during the migration seeing this and I thought I read that it
was a known issue. Could anyone confirm?

-Dan

--
Regards,

Dan Moore