[Wactclc-primo] [External] RE: [Wactclc-alma] Records not showing in Primo

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Mon Aug 5 11:26:14 PDT 2019

I was just responding to you with something along those lines ha ha!

Just adding to your mystery...

When I opened the Primo record for #2 and clicked on the subject heading for "Clarke, Roy 1930-" it shows me results for 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.

The call number displaying for #4 indicates that it's #2 so when I open #4 to check it out, it also shows me #1, #2, #3, and #4.  So it looks like maybe 1-4 are on a single record?

Amy Herman
Library Faculty | Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337
aherman at olympic.edu<mailto:aherman at olympic.edu> | 360-475-7256

[alma signature]