[Wactclc-primo] One Search linking to GVRL article level - problem fixed

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Mon Apr 29 11:22:57 PDT 2019

Thanks for the note, Jennifer.

I've been looking at this as well, and also experienced good results with article level linking that was previously not working.

However, thanks to Lily at SPSCC, we do know of one book level (as opposed to article level) link that is not currently working:

The title is "The Gale Encyclopedia of Mental Health"

E-ISBN10: 1414490151
E-ISBN13: 9781414490151

I confirmed that the Primo *title level* link for that title is *not* working in either SPSCC or Green River. But article level links for that title do work.

In addition, other Gale encyclopedia links I have tested *are* working.

So, the link to Gale Encyclopedia of Mental Health could have been broken already (as an isolated case), before the article linking fix went into place.

Lily already has a ticket open on the 'mental health' title, so no need to a case for that title. But, if you come across another title-level GVRL link that is broken, please open a case and cc me on the case.

http://www.wactclc.org