[Wactclc-primo] [External] SPF Softfail: RE: Newspaper Discovery Portal

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Thu Nov 29 13:22:36 PST 2018

I thought that if we did NOT activate the newspaper portal, then the newspaper results would remain available in the regular “everything” search results.   That they only disappear from regular Primo results if the newspaper portal is activated.

Am I misremembering or has that changed?

Sorry if this was already discussed, I get these email list messages way out of order, and late!

Amy Herman
Library Faculty | Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337
aherman at olympic.edu<mailto:aherman at olympic.edu> | 360-475-7256

[alma signature]