[Wactclc-primo] Newspaper Discovery Portal

Daniel Moore daniel.moore at email.edcc.edu
Thu Nov 29 11:49:10 PST 2018

Yeah, those FAQs... I mean, we can look at their planned vs. marketed Alma
sandbox policy document and see how that message was transformed as it
moved through the pipeline.

If folks haven't seen this, here's a working Primo site that currently uses
the discovery portal:
https://cmich-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/primo-explore/search?query=any,contains,gravitational%20waves&tab=everything&search_scope=EVERYTHING&vid=01CMICH&lang=en_US&offset=0.
You'll see in the facets a new link to re-run the query as a Newspaper
search as well as the "footer" bar in the results list that does the same.

-Dan

--
Regards,

Dan Moore