[Wactclc-primo] IPEDS Meeting Recap (Briefly)

Bem, Greg Greg.Bem at lwtech.edu
Fri Nov 30 17:30:11 PST 2018

Hi all,

This is hopefully the last message you get from me about IPEDS for the foreseeable future :)

Thank you to those who joined and participated in the call today, and collaborated on leading the conversation. Very productive and enjoyable!

·         You can find the recording (audio only included) here:

o   https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZW6EdVyCKNUIKcEKgwEENsQKRPCH6-z7

Please note that there was general sentiment to have primary IPEDS data-gatherers meet each year to discuss changes to IPEDS data requirements and instructions. As the new IPEDS won't be opened until 12/12, I will reach out to the Library Leadership Council about scheduling a meeting during the beginning of Winter Quarter. (If you are not on the LLC and are the primary data-gatherer, let me know and I will include you on the scheduler!)

·         You can find upcoming changes for this year here:

o   https://surveys.nces.ed.gov/ipeds/ViewIPEDSChangesToTheCurrentYear.aspx

·         You can find a general description of instructions on how to complete IPEDS here:

o   https://surveys.nces.ed.gov/ipeds/ViewIPEDSChangesToTheCurrentYear.aspx

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like a brief summary of some of the key learnings from this meeting, as provided by our IPEDS academic libraries experts!

Have a great weekend,

Greg

Greg Bem, MLIS
Faculty Library Coordinator
Lake Washington Institute of Technology (LWTech) Library
Pronouns: he/him/his <-- Why is this here<https://www.bottomline.org/content/support-gender-inclusive-pronouns>?

Contact Info
gregbem at lwtech.edu
425-739-8100 xt.8898