[Wactclc-primo] Best way to test access

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Fri Mar 23 08:44:25 PDT 2018

A reminder about PCI activations...

PCI search results (ie, articles) won't show up in Primo for a week to a week and a half, depending on when you do the PCI activation.

PCI activations made prior to EOD Tuesday will be available in Primo the following Monday.

If you miss the Tuesday deadline, it won't be until the Monday after that.

Alma activations (ie, journals) are available in Primo the day following activation.

[Title: Big Bend Community College Logo]

Wade Guidry
Library Consortium Services Manager
Big Bend Community College

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu/>

Big Bend Community College * 7662 Chanute Street NE * Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299

WACTCLC Alma Instance: Alma NA02<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>
WACTCLC Primo Instance: Primo NA08<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>