[Wactclc-primo] Best way to test access

Sally Sheedy SSheedy at whatcom.edu
Thu Mar 22 15:45:50 PDT 2018

Hi all,

I want to know the best way to check / troubleshoot Primo results for subscribed content?

We recently purchased two new electronic journal:  We added The Journal of Addiction Medicine to our Ovid collection of about 65 journals, and added our second Taylor & Francis title, The Journal of Psychoactive Drugs.

I already had Ovid and T&F Complete activated in PCI.

I added these portfolios to Alma yesterday.

I've located an articles in the native interfaces that don't seem to come up in a Primo search.

Thanks for any insight.

Sally Sheedy
Systems Librarian
Whatcom Community College Library
237 West Kellogg Road
Bellingham, WA 98226
360-383-3287  (library 3300, college 3000)
ssheedy at whatcom.edu
library.whatcom.edu