[Wactclc-primo] [External] New Primo Permalink Structure

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Wed Mar 7 13:33:50 PST 2018

I would guess that the links changed with the new UI.  Cohort 3 has always been on the new UI, and I don't remember our URLs looking like anything other than the 2nd one.

I found this in documentation which indicates that the URLs did change but they anticipated and redirected the old ones:

[cid:image001.png at 01D3B618.ED259590]

Amy Herman
Library Faculty | Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337
aherman at olympic.edu<mailto:aherman at olympic.edu> | 360-475-7256

[alma signature]