[Wactclc-primo] Searching Course Reserves by Department

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Tue Jan 9 16:44:41 PST 2018

What about just spelling out the course name:

Allied Health 108

Instead of using AH 108

That way, if the user searches for 'allied' or 'allied health', they should get the expected results.

If you had a lot of allied health reserves, then the results would be larger than a single course.

But more results might be better in this case than fewer, and the user would then have faceting to fall back on.