[Wactclc-primo] AccessScience (McGraw Hill Education, LLC.)

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Dec 5 10:57:52 PST 2018

It wouldn't hurt. You should reference Katy's case # if you do. And open it as a data services case.

Katy, what is that case number?

I don't see it in Sales Force. So, you may be using an SF account that isn't linked to the consortium yet.

[Title: Big Bend Community College Logo]

Wade Guidry
Library Consortium Services Manager
Big Bend Community College

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu/>

Big Bend Community College * 7662 Chanute Street NE * Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299

WACTCLC Alma Instance: Alma NA02<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>
WACTCLC Primo Instance: Primo NA08<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>