[Wactclc-primo] Following up with ELUNA: adding "Suggest a Fix" section to Primo records

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Aug 1 09:27:34 PDT 2018

With Primo VE, you have the ability to make self-service changes and additions to the top menu, to add something like the link that LWTech has already added ('Ask a Librarian'). That link appears globally.

In addition, you can add a link via the "general electronic services" in Alma Config / Fulfillment / Discovery Interface Display Logic. (This one is not Primo VE-specific.)

There, you could add the same link (or a different one) that would appear in in the full display of all records.

For example, Green River has done so in their Primo instance.

Greg, it looks like LWTech has such a service configured. But I believe it's not appearing because of the service availability rules. If you add  service availability rule to that service, and set 'display' to 'true', it should start appearing for you.

[cid:image001.png at 01D42979.880F9050]