[Wactclc-primo] Question about SERIES Links and CALL NUMBER Links in Primo

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Fri Sep 29 14:30:04 PDT 2017

Dale,

I believe what you are talking about are referred to as lateral links.

This page specifically mentions series fields: https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/Primo/Knowledge_Articles/Configure_lateral_links_in_Normalization_Rules

I’d recommend opening an SF ticket, and asking for laterial links be configured for the series field.

You can also ask about call number. But I’m guessing that, since lateral links are keyword rather than browse searches, and call number searches are browse-based, lateral links probably won’t be applicable to call numbers.

[Title: Big Bend Community College Logo]

Wade Guidry
Library Consortium Services Manager
Big Bend Community College

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu/>

Big Bend Community College • 7662 Chanute Street NE • Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299

WACTCLC Alma Instance: Alma NA02<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>
WACTCLC Primo Instance: Primo NA08<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>