[Wactclc-primo] {Disarmed} RE: [Wactclc-alma] Question about changes to activations in the Primo Central Index (PCI)

Lesley Caldwell LCaldwell at pierce.ctc.edu
Wed Oct 4 10:50:19 PDT 2017

Dale,

I just checked my old notes from when I had a similar problem.

From Ex Libris, “Generally speaking, even though the Publish to Primo Central job is running successfully, the Primo Central harvesting runs less frequently, about once a week. It can take up to 5 to 10 business days for the change to be visible in Primo.”

So I think you have to tell PCI what you want BEFORE this job runs, BUT it still takes until the weekend for the results to be correct in Primo.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D33CFE.90DEB2F0]

Which is why it’s super frustrating when you do something wrong and want to correct your work – haha.

-Lesley