[Wactclc-primo] OCLC linking to Primo

Dale Burke dburke at email.edcc.edu
Wed Oct 18 10:13:50 PDT 2017

I know there has been other discussion on this topic.  I indicated
yesterday that I would send more information.

Attached is a word document with some screen shots and url's for how
Edmonds was able to successfully update the WorldCat links to go to the new
UI for Primo.

We discovered that once you change url's in both locations it may still
take a day before you see the changes reflected in WorldCat.

Dale Burke
Technical Services Librarian
20000 68th Ave. W
Lynnwood, WA  98036