[Wactclc-primo] Problem with baseURL in OCLC

Elena Bianco Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu
Fri Oct 13 12:22:06 PDT 2017

We are having a problem with OCLC Worldshare because the links to our books are not showing up. I went to the Worldcat config and added the Base URL that Le gave us at implementation for external resources https://skagit-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/openurl/SKAGIT/SKAGIT?, but this does not seem to work. I get a page that looks like this:

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D3441D.E10B9790]

I called OCLC to ask for help. The technician said that the base URL didn't look right and referred me right back to Ex Libris.

What are you all using for your base URLs for OCLC???

Thanks,

Elena

Elena Bianco, Systems & Technical Services Librarian
Skagit Valley College
2405 E. College Way
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
(360)416-7624