[Wactclc-primo] {Disarmed} RE: Edmonds issues with Headings Enrichment in Primo

Whittaker, Shellie ShellieW at bigbend.edu
Thu Nov 2 11:00:45 PDT 2017

Dale,

The Primo August release notes<https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/Primo/Product_Documentation/Highlights/027Primo_August_2017_Highlights#Search_Expansion_with_Controlled_Vocabulary> explain what’s going on with that “Including” message that’s appearing at the top of the results list.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D353C9.D4A177C0]

I know this doesn’t address everything, but it’s a start. ☺

Shellie Whittaker
WACTC Library Consortium
shelliew at bigbend.edu<mailto:shelliew at bigbend.edu> | (360) 452-5264